Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Sister is here...

I can't believe it... my sister is finally here, I carry my camera around all day and not one picture.

I picked her up from the airport and she is so devoted to ww we went right to our meeting... she is still doing really well with her weight, so hopefully her good infuence is going to rub off on me while she is here.

We left the meeting and went to the post office in town to get stamps.

Then we came home... Morgan was thrilled to see her of course! and Rudy too, but he isn't so big he can lick you in the face when you come in the door. Sis had been sick before she came and exhausted so she relaxed on the couch, and I made some super yummy taco soup (2 cups = 1.5 points ww WOW!!)

Then my Strong Silent Mysterious Man came home for lunch... he ate the taco soup and I even warned him about the squash in it... he'd rather I not put veggies in it, but said he couldn't taste them.

When 2J's was out of school we picked him up and wisked him off to get his haircut... then sis was craving a non-fat frozen yogurt... our little town is torn up and under construction all over... I couldn't get to the place I knew had it... so we drove all over, and finally DQ... they didn't have non-fat, but very low fat version which worked since we did so good at lunch.

Then we came home and made taco's and taco salads (mixed crew at my house) and visited and relaxed until the boys went to Youth Group at the church.... me and sis watched Ice Age... she hasn't seen any movies for a while, so we have some catching up to do.

It is great to have her here... I will be sure and take pics today!

2 comments:

patsy said...

How fun to have your sister there! I really need the recipe for the soup. I am putting a link to Brittany's blog on today.

Beth said...

It was a blast... I will post the soup recipe here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails