Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All Play an d No work...

My Sister is coming today, My Sister is coming today!!!
Wahoo!!

I know, I am really bad... All play and no work over the weekend, leaves me with a sink full of dishes piled up.... this is the after photo. No way I was posting the before. And this is also just what had to be hand washed that didn't fit into the dishwasher... and trust me I know how to jam pack a dishwasher.

Yep, all play and no work over the weekend also left me with this big huge pile of laundry too. I know after talking to my bff with 8 (count them 8) children, I have no room to complain about laundry for 3. But laundry is my least favorite chore after grocery shopping. Uggg!!!

But it's all worth it, cause MY SISTER IS COMING TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails