Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I love men in uniforms...


I read a really scary email about "my space" this morning and bad people using the internet for evil... so I am going back through my blog and changing the names to protect the innocent. I am trying to come up with a new endearing pet name to refer to my husband... I love Pioneer Woman's "Marboro Man", and the kids are "Punks".

I was teasing him last night that I had a date with a man in a uniform... it was scout night and they were holding a court of honor. So I got to be with my boys in uniform, one of my favorite Kodak moments.

The program was wonderful... my son (I will call him 2J's) is waiting for his Eagle paperwork to come back from National so he can schedule his Eagle Court of Honor... it has been 9 weeks and it was only supposed to take 2-4 weeks so the waiting has been stressful in our house (not as stressful as waiting for a mission call, so we are trying not to complain). So this was to be the night to combine the court of honors.... it is all OK that we have to put it off, we just hope to be able to pick a date that our family who wants to come can be here.


Morgan is learning a new trick to add to her repertoire! My strong silent mysterious man (it's a little long... but it fits him well) thinks it's great... Morgan however, I get the feeling doesn't like it much... I don't know maybe the sad face and the droopy ears gave it away!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails