Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Sis!!

What a great day for a birthday! It's my sisters birthday today.
I am sad I can't be with her to celebrate, but we are kind of holding off and doing the celebration on Friday when Jacob and I get to Seattle. She get's the day off of work and we arrive at 7am, so we will have a full day to celebrate her day, or as we so fondly refer to it as the Birthday Holiday Week Extravaganza!

I am so sad, I called her this morning and I have been so busy trying to get things ready to go to Seattle, that she actually said to me "Ah I have a sister". I guess I have been neglecting her, I have to keep working on my priorities... I get to wrapped up in things at times, I forget what is important. And I need to call my family and keep in better touch. I try, it just doesn't always come together like it should.

It is a big birthday month in our family... also celebrating today our niece Megan who is 20 and going to college in Utah. Our Nephew Trenton in Utah on the 3rd, another niece Wendy in Az on the 3rd, another niece Jeanie in Az on the 25th, and yet another niece Chloe in Utah on the 28th. Three of these 5 are in the same family! Their mom, Patsy, has her birthday plans full I am sure!

Happy Birthday August babies!!!

4 comments:

PaD said...

Happy birthday Lynn, I hope it's a great one.

Beth, I hope you are rested up from Laurel's camp by now. Morgan is sweet. You can tell she missed you a lot. Have a great time in Seattle.

Beth said...

Thanks Mom D!

Good to talk to you today!!

We miss you... Jacob and I will be sure and eat at Mexico Lindo's for you when we are in Seattle. Didn't that make you crazy seeing Patsy's pictures of the enchilada's!! Yum!!!

Love and Hugs,
Beth

Donna Lynn said...

Hey... I was just kidding with you... the phone works both ways. I haven't called because I knew you would be blasted and I would get you all to myself soon. Sorry.. didn't mean to make you feel bad. See ya Friday!

Beth said...

No worries Sis, I am just happy we will be together tomorrow!!!


WAHOO!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails