Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Fly by Weekend...

This weekend went by so fast.... I just blinked... and it was gone.


Morgan is still clinging to me everywhere I go, and laying on top of me, so when she falls asleep I have to wake her up to go anywhere. It is cute. I love her so much, and she is a great companion. I think I finally got caught up on my sleep. I got out early to go walking before it got hot... of course she was again right by my side. She loves to go walking with me in the mornings.

Jim and Jacob had an opportunity to go out on a friends boat to go fishing Saturday morning. They just took a few pictures, but the Snake River looked so pretty first thing in the morning. They were home with their catch for the day by noon, because it was too hot to stay out any longer. It gave me a few more hours to catch up on my sleep and rest. Jim showed me how to cook up the fish with a batter made with Krusteaz pancake mix, it was sooooo yummy!
We had to borrow a fillet knife from Aunt Fay... according to Jim if you don't have the right knife, they just don't turn out right. So she had just the knife, and we had enough fish to share with them.
Sunday was a great day. Jim and I got our new bar coded recommends. And our friends who went to Nauvoo, IL for vacation came over and shared their pictures, and brought us souvenirs. They were giving us a bad time for being in our PJ's at 7pm, but after 3 hours at church, then back in our clothes for a 2pm meeting, and back in our clothes for a 4pm meeting... we were not close to getting back dressed up after that. I love my PJ's on Sunday afternoon. It is my favorite family time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails