Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thinner Mom...

I'm going to be really brave and add my weight loss progress on my blog. I won't scare you with my actual weight, but I will post my weekly progress.

I am doing the weight watchers program, and have been for longer than I want to admit.
I have had success up to 47lbs. lost, but haven't kept my head into it and I am only at about 20lbs. overall right now. You have to stay focused for it to be successful...as with anything in life, right.

I am hoping by posting my ups and downs, it will give me the accountability I need o stick with it. I am really not trying to scare anyone, and hang on if you get sick on roller coasters, because that is what it has been over the past year. But since today is a new day, I am making it a priority to take better care of myself... mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally!! One day at a time right?!!!!!!!


I am determined to be a Thinner Mom!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails