Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Strong Silent Mysterious Man...

Did I mention how much I love my strong silent mysterious man?
He has really put up with a grouchy wife who has been on an emotional roller coaster missing "the missionary", and my Dad, and in a new level of training at work, and hot in 100 degree weather and just plain and tired.  He had dinner ready when I got home from work more than once this week.  Soooo sweet!!
He goes the extra mile allot and rarely gets full credit for it.
One of his church assignments being in charge of checking in and out the stake tents and chairs and tables is in full swing.

He put a new U joint in his jeep... I don't know what that is, but it's way up underneath and really dirty.

He works really hard at his job.

He is my rock.
I love him, and probably need to show him a little more than I have this week.  I'm so sorry. Thank you for putting up with me my love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails