Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Young Women Recognition...

Last night our stake held an annual recognition dinner... I forgot my camera!!! 
I think I am losing it, part of my brain must have accidentally gotten in the luggage to Paraguay... that's how it feels these days.  Very uncharacteristic of me NOT to have a camera with me...  but some morsel of remembrance thought to use my camera in my phone.
Luckily!
(even though it takes terrible photos... at least I captured the moment)


The youth programs in our church are amazing, and I am so grateful to be part of them; and get to work and serve along with them. 
It is always the teacher learns more from the student in my case!
I love them and really love watching them grow in the Gospel.
It is as rewarding to me as canning peaches!

Wow, that sounded like I was channeling 
Scarlett O'Hara all of a sudden.....  ???
"better-an caaaand peaaaches y'all" 
Sorry, don't know where that came from.

1 comment:

Donna Lynn said...

Everyone looks like they are having such fun and loving being together. I envy you getting to work with the girls and see them grow. I'm so glad you have them. I love it when you "Dig a little deeper" for those southern roots. LL

Related Posts with Thumbnails