Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bountiful Baskets...

I haven't gotten a bountiful basket for a long time. 
But I thought this week it would be good to sign up, and I picked it up this morning.
They are not just a local co op, you can look at their website and see if there is one in your area on their website at www.bountifulbaskets.org!

This week I got...
romaine lettuce
2 tubs of blackberries
8 bananas
5 fuji apples
1 bunch of spinach
brocoli
radishes
a big bag of huge seedless grapes
6 tomatoes
1 english cucumber
3 avacodos
9 tangerines 
2 asian pears

I am so excited to have some fresh produce in the house!!

2 comments:

Panda said...

WOW that looks yummy :o)
I checked into Bountiful Baskets and they have them here in Washington too. I may have to check more into them. It sounds like a great deal.
Thank you Beth!

HeidiT said...

That all looks SO good. It's one of my goals this year to do bountiful baskets at least a few times before gardening season. I'm excited, with Cami in the house I now have someone to eat fresh fruits/veggies with...Ren's mostly a meat and chocolate guy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails