Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bridal Shower...

Well, I knew it would begin sooner or later... 
the young women I have been teaching at church are growing up and starting to get married.

A Bridal Shower...  cutest idea to have all her friends tie a quilt for her when they arrived!  Mom pieced it together, I love the colors and patterns, just so cute and so practical!
I love quilts!
 The table with some treats... yummo cheesecake and bread with fruit to go on it!!
 Her hostess made this "pretend" cake for her out of kitchen towels and utensils in her colors.  So adorable!!

 "The Loot" as my Dad always refers to it, ha ha ha.
She is surrounded by lots of love and family...
 And friends... so I know she will do just fine going into this next phase of her life.

 And to share all the joy, and laughter, and tears and real moments to come in her life (along with her new husband, of course)... she has the best Mom and Sis that will always be there for her.  I know for me there just isn't any other replacement for these two positions! 
Priceless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails