Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I "HEART" See's...

I know it wasn't the smartest thing I ever did to sign up for See's email list!
But I sure do love getting good mail in my inbox that says this...
.
"Root beer lollipops are back... just in time for summer"
.
And then I go peaking and their graduation boxes are adorable...

I really love hearing about all their yummy seasonal candy, even if I don't go run right out and buy it. And so far I have resisted ordering it online and having it sent right to my door.

.

.

.

.

So far :)

2 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

How cute are those graduation boxes?! My very favorite See's candy is the scotchmallow....chocolate, caramel, marshmallow--doesn't get better than that!

Beth said...

Megan,
One of my favorites is the Scotch kisses (they too have a marshmallow filling inside of caramel). Jim could never figure out how I became such a conasur of candy, but he followed my lead and tried some new things along the way and those are his favorite now too! They used to only have them out at in February/March, but now you can find them all year long! Yay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails