Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Date night...

I love a date night at the Temple!
I love to see the Temple ♫ by Janice Kapp Perry
I love to see the Temple.
I'm going there someday.
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the Temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the Temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the Temple is a Holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth;
A family is forever.

4 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

What a special date! You are very blessed.

She Loves To Make said...

That is a great date!

six Thompson said...

Hey we were at the Temple Saturday night too! - Date night too! We were in the 5:30 session. You?

Beth said...

We were actually there on Thursday night for the 530 session.

Related Posts with Thumbnails