Family Update
-
Hello! Life is beautiful and wonderful, and sometimes incredibly busy and
stressful, in case anyone was wondering. I was sorting back through some
old blog...
Family Reunion
-
*Peter and sweet baby Graham*
Last month my family had our first big family reunion! It's crazy to think
that we are now at the "family reunion phase" ...
Christmas 2015
-
Oh how I love the Christmas Holiday Season! And it just gets better every
year with the kids.
We started off the season by going with Brittany and the Berg...
Natalia is getting baptized!
-
[image: Click to play this Smilebox invite]
[image: Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox]
Customize an invitation
Pioneer Reenactment aka Trek 2014
-
*This post is dedication to the journey and experience of Trek. This
pioneer reenactment took place in Wyoming, USA! We traveled and walked many
hours and...
Kasey Renee
-
When Josh and I had only been married a few months and only in our house
about a month, Joshs sister found the sweetest little black lab
puppy laying in th...
David's first day of Kindergarten
-
Thursday August 22- Today was David's fist day of school. I can't believe
he is old enough to go to school already. Time has flown. David has
Kindergart...
Rain is a Good Thing
-
Tonight I came out of session to a full on thunderstorm. It was POURING
outside. I was SO happy! I headed out to my car and after dropping a friend
off at ...
The Start of Something New
-
Well, if you haven't already heard,
I'M ENGAGED!!!!
Another day I'll share the whole story of Derek and I dating for those of
you who haven't been arou...
At Last
-
This happened a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had a working computer
to upload it. Here I am singing At Last for one of my band concerts in the
park....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
-
Wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you have a wonderful day
and get to share it with everyone that loves you!!!
...I'm off to McDonald's to enj...
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the house that is using the power that was just generated. It is beautiful.
It is very beautiful!
Post a Comment