Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

New Calling...

Sunday I was set apart in a new calling at church...
.
dun dun dun....
.
Young Women President in my ward.
.
Wow!
.
I feel scared and intimidated by it all (I know even though I am going from the Stake yw where I am involved in the training of the ward yw presidencies, one would think I knew it all going into this transition... I have been well trained, but application is a whole other story for me)...
.
however I AM very VERY excited about the opportunities and the possibilities!
.
Oh and no pressure, but I get to help get them prepared for Trek 2010! Yes, they have moved it up a year and it's only 9 months away now.
.
Eeeekkk ! Feeling the load on my shoulders already... someone bring me over a handcart and chocolate to take some of the weight off . he he he jk
.
Because I know with The Lord... I can do hard things, and ALL things are possible with Jesus! Whew! I am so grateful for that knowledge, otherwise this would be a cold sore worthy week for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Beth! That is Awesome! He has big plans for your life Beth! You are going to be so blessed! What a great opportunity...
OKAY Whats this about trek 2010!!!They moved it up a YEAR! Do you know dates????

She Loves To Make said...

Wow Young Women's President! You will be wonderful. I have fond memories of all the young women presidents I've had. You will really touch the lives of the girls in your ward. I'm excited for you!

Kristi M. said...

You will do such an awesome job! The Lord has definately blessed you with "daughters" hasn't he.

Johnna said...

They are so lucky to have you. One of the best callings in the church!

bgsorenson said...

You are going to be an awesome YW president. I am excited for our youth to have you as a leader.
Gina

Related Posts with Thumbnails