Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Elmer Fudd aka Jerimiah Johson aka Grizzly Adams...

My strong silent mysterious man went hunting again this past weekend and I am happy to announce that all the critters and cute fuzzie animals are still in their homes safe and sound in the mountains. He didn't get anything, but a good time was had by all!

He Loves it in the woods and mountains!
LOVES IT!
I am secretly afraid I am going to have to go play "Grizzly Adams" with him one of these trips... there has been talk about it.
I am not sure I have the courage or endurance for that much dirt and canned chili! Oh I pray!

3 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

What an AWESOME picture of Jim. That is one for the wall. Have a great day!

She Loves To Make said...

I agree, that's an awesome picture of Uncle Jimmy. I love your new blog background!

Lindsey said...

Oh you should go!! I love the mountains.... so much peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails