Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Who needs a maid, when I have all this help...

I am always murmuring how much I loathe housework... but really; how can a girl complain when she has all this help around the house!

Morgan and Taylor both clean the dirty spoons as they get loaded in the dishwasher... (don't worry sis, no dogs licking the clean dishes as they come out, I promise).

Rudy helps with the laundry!
(nothing better than a warm load of clothes fresh out of the dryer to burrow down into)

And always extra puppy noggins nearby to catch the flour before it hits the floor, this saves time on having to mop the kitchen floor, and in case you miss the head, they are always ready, willing and able to spit shine the floor should any morsels find there way that far (there is no such thing as the 3 second rule in our house).
.
Who needs a maid when I have all this help?
I should be cherishing, instead of murmuring!

2 comments:

patsy said...

this is so cute!

My dogs like the dirty dishes too ;)

I Hate Housework too- and unfortunately it shows...

Lindsey said...

I love the pic of Taylor with flour on her head... that is how Katey ends up looking 1/2 the time she leaves the kitchen, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails