Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Squaw Butte...

I not only survived the special evening and public speaking last night, I had a really good time! I was so uplifted... who wouldn't be, surrounded by over 100 beautiful young women of God. It was a special night to remember!!
.
The sun is shining so bright today!
I feel like spring actually might be near.
But then I remember one of the "local" rules of thumb, that you shouldn't plant until after the last snow melts off Squaw Butte.


Oh dear, it might be a while before I get to plant any spring flowers!
Check out all the snow, all the way down to the bottom, it is usually just white tips at the top by this time of year.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

My daffodils are starting to come up, but it's way too cold to plant anything new. I always get impatient and end up killing my plants.

Related Posts with Thumbnails