Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday ~ Debbie!


Happy Birthday Debbie!

1. She is the big sister, the oldest of the kids.

2. She got to be the first grandma and it's like she was always meant to be one.

3. She is the best grandma!

4. She married a good man who adores and takes care of her.

5. I love that she embraces his culture, and all that it brings into our family when we are with them.

6. She is a great cook.

7. One (there are many) of my fondest memories of her was the teenagers first christmas as a baby (6 mos.) we stayed with her family. She would get up in the middle of the night, when she heard me up with him... and scoop him off into her bedroom to take care of him, so I could go back to sleep.

8. She loves children.

9. I love to hear her laugh.

10. She is tough as nails, but has the most gentle soul all at the same time.

11. I love to hear stories of her when she was a little girl.

12. She has always protected her little brother.

13. She is resourceful, the type that blooms where she is planted.

14. She knows how to work hard and has good work ethics.

15. She has a great sense of humor.

16. I have always admired the color of her hair; God used a very special paint brush that day.

17. She is adventurous.

18. When I think of her, I will always see her as an "athelete".

19. She types faster than anyone I have ever met.

20. She is allot like her brother.

21. She is humble.

22. She loves family!

Happy Birthday Sis...

we hope you have a wonderful special day!

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love all those things about her too... you are very good with words Beth. Happy Birthday Debbie!

Johnna said...

Yes, I agree. What a beautiful tribute to our sister. Have a great day Beth, you are the best....

Related Posts with Thumbnails