Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best foot forward...

Saturday, we went to get our feet all pretty and be pampered together.
(Lynn really didn't want her picture made... but she was a good sport anyway)

All these pretty toes, only to stuff them into our snow boots to go outside... I just couldn't do it.
When I have pneumonia on Christmas day, I will know for sure it was from my romp in the snow barefoot from the door to the car and from the car into the house.
They are just too pretty to mess up!
I vote for this to be an annual event!
So fun!!

2 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

How fun! I've only had a pedicure once and it was the best thing ever. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

patsy said...

My friend karrie took me to get a pedicure a couple of weeks ago. I chose Christmas red toes too!!! It is funny because everytime I take off the socks, shoes etc... I am surprised & pleased to see my Christmas toes.

fun

Related Posts with Thumbnails