Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

He loves me...

This moment had to be documented... not necessarily for the whole world to see. But I never want to forget this moment EVER!
.
I received my first email from my Strong Silent Mysterious Man.
Needless to say he is not very computer savvy. He could be, and used to be on the old old systems (I actually have a file of all the love notes he typed me when we were dating) but because I do everything for him (you know the type, "move over, I can pull it up really fast for you")... he has never had to do any on the modern day Internet computer by himself. The teenager actually laughs at how impaired he really is.
.
But he is having to learn in his new position; as the boss man he has to do reports etc. So I guess he has been so busy, he hasn't had time to figure out the email program until today.
He has been calling and checking on me during the day as he could. I can tell he has been worried about me, and all the stress I have been under this week. Then today I got an email.
.
I cried!
It is just SOOOOO him.
Strong yet silent and mysterious... no subject line, no signature, no capital letters, no close... but the strong exclamation point at the end says it all!
.
good morning have a great day!
.
HE LOVES ME!!!!
and I love him dearly, he is my hero... and this as simple as it is, just totally made my day!
I am smiling and have happy feet now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed. In reality it takes so little to make us really, really happy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails