Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ready or Not... Here we go to Camp...

We're off to Girls Camp, for the week!

I hope we look confident, cool, and calm! Because ready or not here we go!

I've been waiting for my tomatoes all summer... I have lots on the vine, but nothing has turned red yet.

As long as they don't ripen while I'm gone and this little girl get into them before I get home, all will be well in the universe! (Morgan loves tomatoes right off the vine).

I thought I would get a picture of my flowers looking heathy, in case the teenager forgets to water and they dry out and get burned up before I get home to save them.

Wish them luck... the teenager is pretty pre-occupied!

If you happen to call my house while I am away, be sure and remind him to feed the dogs and water the plants!

I'll be Back!

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Have fun! I will miss your blogging while you're away...

Anonymous said...

a whole week without a blog...this is going to be really hard. I'll make it through knowing you are having a great time with the "girls", a much needed retreat. I can't wait to hear about all the fun you will be having.

Related Posts with Thumbnails