Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Taylors big girl collar...

I haven't been very bloggy the past few days, but I have been busy and I remembered to take a few pictures to capture some of the moments so I could get them on my blog later.
So here is my attempt to catch up, so I don't forget these precious moments!

Taylor outgrew her baby collar (actually I think it was a hand-me-down dachshund collar, but we didn't tell her that). I had to go buy her a big girl collar... I couldn't decide between the pink camo and the red... the rest were all boy looking collars. Oh and they did have a "gel" collar, but I am too cheap to fork out the money for something like that... although of all my dogs, Taylor would have gotten the best use out of the "gel"collar with all the tugging and HANGING on we do with her collar.

Everyone that see's her says she is going to be a huge dog if she is this big at 6 months, but other than having to go to a large collar, we don't think she is that big.

She might always be our "little girl".

I have put a count down to obedience training class... it just can't get here too soon!

1 comment:

Della said...

Loving Taylor as only grandma's can do, I am excited about her big girl's collar because she is sometimes most determined to "go the wrong way".... My hopes and prayers are for a most successful graduation for her. What do you mean, "she's not that big"?....when she is on top of you in all her exuberance, no dog seems bigger.
With love to Taylor, Grandma Della

Related Posts with Thumbnails