Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Future Missionary...

I know.... with all the little influences, the letters home from his cousin "the missionary" in Chilie, having the missionaries in our home, meeting new friends who have served on missions, and finally being in a ward long enough to know a missionary before he leaves and see him come home, all are having an effect on the teenager.

If you listen carefully, you can hear him singing "Called to Serve"... I love it, this really does a mothers heart good to hear this!


I am loving having a chauffeur drive me around to do my errands, and I would never hurt his feelings or embarrass him with something horrible that would taint him for life. But he didn't know I had the video running... so shhhhhh, don't tell him. I think this just falls into the "proud mom, remember this moment" catagory, not the "I will never talk to you again for posting me singing on the internet" catagory. Don't you agree?

He is a good kid, a good driver... and a good future missionary at this point.

(yes, that is sportsmans warehouse in the background... another campout this weekend, another item he just can't live without... good thing he has a job and his own money now! I swear our car just goes there itself)

1 comment:

M said...

Jake will be an awesome future missionary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails