Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"...

Hit the play button while you read this post!
(sorry I moved the song to the bottom of my post)

Okay this song is just too funny... so I had to add it while I posted about our new purchase this weekend.

Spring is really trying to arrive here in Idaho... trying being the operative word!

When we bought our house it did not have sprinklers installed, they older man who lived here, enjoyed going out and moving sprinklers several times a day all spring and summer long to get his exercise.

And while I do need the exercise, it has not been my favorite activity to add to an already busy schedule, and installing a sprinkler system has not been on our list of priorities. So we just all complain allot about who's turn it is to go out and wrestle with the hoses, and move sprinklers or turn on/off the water.

Well we found this tractor that you hook up and set on your hose, and it travels around the path and waters the lawn and has an automatic shut off at the end.

You would not believe the excitement at our house, bringing this baby home and getting it set up. I love that it is a TRACTOR!

It is a little ironic, because we are such city folks, compared to most here in Idaho.

God bless who ever invented it... we might actually be able to bring our lawn back to life this year!

It has added a new element to bring is all closer together as a family, as we watch our tractor out of the window while she chugs along and we remain dry and at peace and harmony inside singing along to Kenny Chesney's words "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody would ever know you once were categorized as a city girl...

Related Posts with Thumbnails