Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gunner get em...

You might remember Gunner (yes he's looking right at me... the wandering visionary pooch), he belongs to one of my clients. I went over to his house this morning to break the ice in his water outside, and feed and play with him while his owner is in the hospital having surgery.
Oh, how Gunner loves to play fetch. He will play and play and play until your arm falls off, and then he would bring you your arm back too!
I thought to bring him a bone treat, and left him with that when I had to leave... he really liked it. He has the best attitude, he doesn't bark, he loves to play really hard, he is obedient, and other than the wandering eye thing, and being a big clod, he is just about perfect. Maybe when Taylor grows up, she might like to have Gunner over as a boyfriend date.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails