Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

Not all play and no work....

Hubby is harrassing me thinking I am sleeping in and playing all day long while I am in Seattle... I just want him to know, I am getting some work done while I am here.


I picked blackberries... that is really hard work, and pokey!
But the results are yummy!
I made Molasses Drop Cookies... okay it was not such hard work but the results are super yummy! I was Queen for the day, everyone loved them!

And I painted Mom's Kitchen and office area...
It was hard work, lots of nooks and cranny's in her kitchen to paint around...
It is hard to see in the pictures, but the new color is a sage green,
the old was kind of faded off white, and the rest of the house is white.
My Dad had all kinds of comments during the process... "that looks streaked, are you sure you like the color, I can't see what you painted, it's not going on even, it still looks streaked". But he was right in there helping me pull the tape off when I was done. I think he likes it! He asked if I would do the whole house. "Not today Dad!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails