Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I love the City...

Did I mention I loved the City... I got some quick shots from the car going to the stadium on Friday.

I love this City!!




If you use your imagination ~ this is accross the street from Pioneer Station... okay I was on the wrong side of the car... now I have to go back to the City to get better pictures.

I love the details on the buildings and all the flowers.

And they are not all square buildings either...

The traffic I could leave...

The Smith Tower is one of my favorites... it was bette when Ivar got to fly his company flag from it... the big fish.

Eeeeewwwwww! the new Four Seasons... the view from here is magnifisent!!
and they will have million dollar 600 sq ft condos to purchase on the top two
floors.

This view is actually from the top of the stadium... I love the ferries!


This is where Sis works!

More hustle and bustle...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails