Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let it rain...

Ahhhhh!!! Let the rain come!!!


What sweet relief from the dry, dusty, hot, everything is dying, and I am dehydrating in the desert feeling... the rain is here today!


Rain makes me soooo happy!!!
Even having to put up with muddy dog feet... I am so happy to have the rain!!!

I think the puppies like the rain as much as I do.... they just want to be out in it. My strong silent mysterious man is pretty happy about the rain too... maybe some of his clients will not be in such a hurry to get their work back now with a break from the rain... yeah!

The only sad one at our house is the golfer... but don't feel too badly for him. He still plays golf in the rain, it just means he has to clean all his clubs when he is is done. More work, but it doesn't slow him down at all.

2 comments:

patsy said...

mostly we have had wind... I hate wind!
I am crossing my fingers that the rain heads south!!!!!

It's so dusty here- but we did get a lot of rain in june- still...?

Della said...

Western Washington is brown from all the heat. I, too, will play in the rain when it comes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails