Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2008

Misery loves company...

Back to the Doctor again... I am really feeling like a big loser lately!
It is like my 4th trip in a month and I was officially sick the entire month of July.


I hate complaining, but I really feel like I have to have some kind of excuse for not getting anything done these days. I have just been so sick!


I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
There... so now I got that out of my system... I don't have to complain anymore, right?
Well, at least I have had good company. These guys don't leave you alone when you are sick... they lay right with you. Even Rudy came out from under his blanket to lay with me.... and that is a huge sacrifice for his little "all about me" personality. He kind of only gives love when "HE" wants to. So I feel privileged to have him by my side these days.

With Morgan, it's a given... she is there, no matter how you feel, good times and bad right by your side!

And then there's Taylor, well if that seat is taken, she will just pig pile up and double decker that spot. She totally cracks me up, she will lay anywhere, and almost as funny as her laying on top, is that Morgan is so layed back, she lets her stay there!!

"She aint heavy, she's my sister"

This is about all we have had the energy to do in our spare time, watch the birds!

They are almost as entertaining as kitty cats at our house... they can really raise some feathers in short time around here!

1 comment:

PaD said...

Hi Beth, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. It is sure not fun. Come down and stay with us and maybe you'll feel good again. I hope you're doing better really soon. Love ya, Mom D

Related Posts with Thumbnails